1. The VNU Journal of Science is a peer-reviewed periodical publication of the Vietnam National University that publishes research articles in different fields including: Economics and Business, Mathematics - Physics, Education Research, Earth and Environmental Sciences, Social Sciences and Humanities, Legal Studies, Foreign Studies, Natural Sciences and Technology, Computer Science and Communication Engineering, Policy and Management Studies, Medical and Pharmaceutical Sciences. Only papers that have not been previously published can be accepted.
2. Manuscripts should be written and typed in Vietnamese or English, with double spacing, using Times New Roman font.
3. All manuscripts should contain up to 5 keywords and an abstract of up to 200 words; manuscripts in Vietnamese should contain abstracts in both Vietnamese and English.
4. Manuscripts should be prepared according to the following order: Article title, Author(s), Affiliation(s), Abstract, Keywords, Main text, Acknowledgements (if any), References. The corresponding author should be marked, with his/her postal address, e-mail, telephone and fax numbers (if any) should be provided on the first page of the manuscript. Vietnamese names must be written with diacritical marks.
5. References should be consecutively numbered in the text using square brackets and arranged by number in the Reference list.
+ References to articles must include: Authors’ Name(s), Article Title, Journal Name, Volume, Year and the First Page Number. Example:
 C.E. Fee, C.J. Hadlock, Management turnover across the corporate hierarchy, Journal of Accounting and Economics 37 (2004) 3.
+ References to books must include: Authors’ Names, Book Title, Name of Publisher, Place of Publication, and Year of Publication. Example:
 A.J. Mayo, N. Nohria, In their time: the greatest business leaders of the twentieth century, Harvard Business School Press, Boston, 2005.
For papers written in English, titles of books and articles in languages other than English must be referred to by an English translation with the original titles indicated in parentheses.
Manuscripts should be sent to the editorial board (see the email address below) and will not be returned to the authors if they are rejected.
VNU Journal of Science, Floor 7, Building C1T, 144 Xuan Thuy Road, Cau Giay District, Hanoi, Vietnam
Tel.: (84-4) 37547902; (84-4) 61280348